ACCIDENTS – EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
FIRST AID ASSISTANCE: In the event of an accident, first aid boxes are located behind the bar and in the driving range area.
MOBILE PHONES: In order to summon help when on the course via a mobile phone, please call the emergency services on 112, our adres is REGNUM GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB Kumköy Mah. Irmene Sok. Çamlık Köyü Mevkii, 48440 Bodrum / Muğla or the Clubhouse telephone number is 90 549 821 77 69
ACCIDENT REPORTING: All accidents must be reported to Administrator and recoded in the Accident Register located behind the Bar.
COURSE RISK ASSESSMENT STATEMENT
- You are advised to exercise caution at all times on the golf course where you may be at a potential risk of being hit by another golfer’s golf ball,
- If a golf ball is stuck and is heading in the direction of other people, you must shout to alert them of the impending danger. When you hear the shout, please take evasive action and crouch down and cover your head.
- Golfers should not strike a golf ball when there is a risk of endangering other people whether that is other golfers, greenkeeping personnel or any other member of the public.
- Particular care should be taken on holes where the landing area of your shot may not be clearly visible.
- Animal Holes: Regnum Golf and Country Club endeavours to fill in holes created by animals. However it is inevitable that there might be animal holes which could lead to injuries. Please take extra care.
- Buggies: Regnum Golf and Country Club Bodrum has Buggies for hire and allows golfers to operate their own private biggies on the course. All buggies must be operated in accordance with our Buggies Policy. There is a designated route around the course for buggies which must be adhered to. To read the Buggy Policy click here.
- Footwear: Regnum Golf and Country Club requires golf shoes to be worn on the golf course as they help with avoiding slips and they also help your golf.
- Greenkeepers: The greens personnel are regularly working on the Course when golf is in progress. Please be careful and courteous to them and ensure that they are aware of and have acknowledged your presence prior to playing in their proximity.
- Insurance: All golfers must ensure that they are adequately insured in respect of the risks involved with playing golf at regnum Golf and Country Club.
- Practising: This is limited to the designated Practice Areas to ensure the safety of all users of the practice area, as well as other golfers and members of the public, these instructions must be adhered to.
- Steep Banks, Slopes &zmp; Paths: The Golf Course has many steep banks, slopes and paths to list individually. At all times players should take care when walking up or down these, particularly when using golf buggies or trolleys.
- Water Hazards: There are water hazards at various locations throughout the course and care is required around all of these hazards to avoid the risk of drowning.
- Inclement Weather: Darkness, rain, fog and ice: During inclement weather, the fact that the course has not been officially closed does not warrant that it is fit for play. Therefore, gollfers and visitors should themselves determine whether they consider it safe to play. Players have a duty of care to behave in such a way that others may not be injured by their actions. They also have a duty of care to ensure that they do not injure themselves. All players play at their own risk and should do nothing to jeopardise the safety of themselves or others.
- Lightning: It is the player’s own responsibility to discontinue play when, in his/her opinion, a danger from lightning exists. In the event that a player is out on the golf course when lightning is present, then the following safety considerations are advised:
- KEEP AS LOW AS POSSIBLE AND IDEALLY CROUCH DOWN IN THE NEAREST BUNKER/HOLLOW
- LEAVE YOUR GOLF EQUIPMENT WHERE IT IS AND STAND AWAY FROM IT.
- DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE – MAKE SURE IT IS SWITCHED OFF
- DO NOT PUT AN UMBRELLA UP IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- DO NOT SHELTER UNDER TREES